The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Accessories » » Mini Himber Wallet by Jerry O'Connell » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Mini Himber Wallet (small) by Jerry O'Connell
-------------oOo-----------------

Description: The thinnest and easiest Himber to handle on the magic market today.

About 1956 to 1957, Richard Himber used a leather wallet to do an effect, which he called, Bill-Fooled using a play on the American word Billfold. The basic construction of this type of wallet has not changed over the years and has become known as a “HIMBER”.

All of JOL Himbers are simply the thinnest available today. No expense has been spared in bringing you this quality product. The Mini is perfect for switching small envelopes, cards or packets of cards invisibly.

Made from genuine leather.

Dimensions Approximately 5" x 3.25" (12.75cm x 8.25cm)

----------------------------------------------

Anyone who has ever used a Himber Wallet already knows what an ingenius device this little wonder is and the many uses us magician types can find for such an item. Like Jerry O'Connell's Plus Wallet, the workmanship is superior to anything else I have seen. Switching cards and such is a no brainer and naturally your audience will never know there is anything special about the wallet - but you will smile inside everytime you use this wonderful item.

Besides the handcrafted wallet, you also receive a basic set of instructions, though most of you will already know what to do with this gem. Neophytes would do well to seek out such works as Harry Lorayne's Himber Wallet Book, which contains a slew of practical ideas. Finally, I've seen several Himber style wallets over the years, but this is easily the best made and smoothest working one I've come across. Highly recommended. Smile

----------------------------------------------

My rating:

Suggested retail is $45.00

You can contact Craig Dickson directly at:

orders@wizardcraftmagic.com

To order direct, visit Craig's website at:

Click here!

To order via snail mail, send check/money order (US funds only) and send to:

WizardCraft Magic
P.O. Box 1557
Pleasant Valley, NY.
USA

Phone: 1-877-360-0535 or (845) 790-5109
Fax: (845) 790-4348

Also available from your favorite dealer.

Dealers - contact Murphy's Magic Supplies, Inc.
11500 Gold Dredge Way
Rancho Cordova, Ca. 95742
Toll Free Order Line: 1-800-853-7403
Or visit Murphy's website:

Click here!
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Accessories » » Mini Himber Wallet by Jerry O'Connell » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL