The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » If You're Ready To Take Your Magic To the Next Level... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
richgerb86
View Profile
Loyal user
Reading, Pa.
204 Posts

Profile of richgerb86
Let's face it, it is just a magic lecture. Family comes first--always. I am sure I will see him some where down the road. My family's thought's & prayers are with him.
gman
View Profile
Special user
Lancaster, pa
751 Posts

Profile of gman
Rich that wasn't my point...yes, family does come first -- however -- as a speaker you have some obligation to your clients other than a message 2 hours before hand and a website posting.

Again, my opinion As A Person Who Does Seminars...to me it is unprofessional the way he handled his obligation to the client. While I am glad he has the situation under control and will be back on the road for his Oct. 12th lecture he needs to make amends to the people he canceled on asap...that would only be fair.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » If You're Ready To Take Your Magic To the Next Level... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL