The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Palingenesia by Jim Steinmeyer DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2231 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
What is the effect..where is this available?
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
It was a demo DVD I think that came with this months Genii Magazine. I could be mistaken, but I enjoyed watching the DVD. It was a strange but very magical looking performance only piece
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2231 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
What was the effect?
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
Neil Patrick Harris plays the Mad doctor in a modern day version of the Tobin classic effect where limbs where seen to be removed from the body. The magician say cuts off the arm of a person and the arm visibly drops off. Then he cuts a lef off, then the head etc, and all look incrediblt like they were really cut off. It's a sensational performance and REALLY entertaining to watch
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5473 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
I really enjoyed the performance. It was just another in a long line of terrific surprises from Genii. I'm not sure if this came with store-bought (September) issues, or if it was for subscribers only, but if you want to find out I suggest you do so soon, since the October issue is already making its way to stores (actually received mine in the mail today).
Barrett_James
View Profile
Loyal user
Southern Arizona
242 Posts

Profile of Barrett_James
I thought it was way cool to get to see into a convention as a fly on the wall. The camera work gave you a perfect view of the effect without having to look around someones head that is sitting in front of you. I also enjoyed the previews of magic products.

Regards,

Barrett James
"...let us now rejoin our foolish friends and commence the book properly." G.H.
Koolmagic114
View Profile
Veteran user
319 Posts

Profile of Koolmagic114
I think Palengenesia was the best thing on the DVD. Harris being an actor I think helped a great deal in the atmosphere of the ffect and the way he delivered the lines. Very entertaing to watch!!
Eddy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Co-Creator of "TAGZ" / "Iced Over" / " TelePad" / "Penigma"
www.magicianslair.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Palingenesia by Jim Steinmeyer DVD (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL