The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Hard tags used by Greg Wilson... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
"Lunch is for wimps"
..Gordon Gekko
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Jared
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island, USA
1579 Posts

Profile of Jared
Shawn's 'Tagged' effect is an excellent effect for anybody that is considering purchasing this. It's a crowd pleasing alternative to the card to impossible location plot that's a blast to perform.

Several years ago, I had posted it as a dissapointing purchase and I was so wrong. Shawn read my post and contacted me to help work through the issue I was having. Ever since, it's been a terrific addition to my strolling set. Highly recommended!

-Jared
NJJ
View Profile
Inner circle
6437 Posts

Profile of NJJ
I own 'Tagged' and it is great effect that takes the gag and builds on it.

Often in magic, we find the other people have the same great idea as us, or forget they saw us do it first or who pinch our ideas.

I video my act whenever I make a change, date it and hang on to it. That way, I have evidence when these sorts of things happen (it's happened to me TWICE this year!)

Great mind sometimes do think alike!
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Quote:
On 2008-07-06 06:45, Nicholas J. Johnson wrote:
I own 'Tagged' and it is great effect that takes the gag and builds on it.

Often in magic, we find the other people have the same great idea as us, or forget they saw us do it first or who pinch our ideas.

I video my act whenever I make a change, date it and hang on to it. That way, I have evidence when these sorts of things happen (it's happened to me TWICE this year!)

Great mind sometimes do think alike!

Nicholas, can I have a tape of your latest act? The reason I ask is that I'm stuck on adding some new things to what I do. If I end up releasing anthing, you'll get full credit if I remember it coming from you.

PM for mailing details.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
NJJ
View Profile
Inner circle
6437 Posts

Profile of NJJ
Lol Smile

About six months ago I was backstage with Gregory Wilson at Superday in Sydney. We were discussing how we both referred to ourselves as 'honest con men'. I mentioned off hand that I was working on an original routine that I'd love his feedback on.

It turns out that we both had the same idea, the same method and several of the same gags.

I missed his show that night (i was backstage) and have regretted it ever since!
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
I have this saying..."Nothing is new under the sun." It's a totally original line that no one else has ever said.
NJJ
View Profile
Inner circle
6437 Posts

Profile of NJJ
I just got some extra Leirpoll tags and found they were not as funny. Either I wasn't doing the gag right or those tags just don't like the tags we have here in Australia.

So if you are in the market for one of these products, get the one that matches your local tag!

Hart Keene
View Profile
Inner circle
Eugene, OR
1486 Posts

Profile of Hart Keene
I have gotten tags from the store! Legally... Smile Just ask!
-Hart

Check out my website:
Magician Portland Oregon
NJJ
View Profile
Inner circle
6437 Posts

Profile of NJJ
Yeah...but they can still go off and release ink if you're not careful!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Hard tags used by Greg Wilson... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL