The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » ESP Card Readings (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

psi-co
View Profile
Regular user
South Africa
134 Posts

Profile of psi-co
In case you miss this in Penny for your Thoughts or eBooks...

This is a simple but comprehensive system with which to give readings using ESP cards, and help develop your intuition.

5 Days left and then the introductory price of $20 goes up.

Response and reviews have been wonderfull so far, including this one:

http://www.jheff.com/Simple_ESP_Card_Reading.html

If you have been considering to make a purchase but have some questions first, please feel free to PM me.

Thanx

Alan
tiptophat
View Profile
Loyal user
Wesley
269 Posts

Profile of tiptophat
Why would someone want to do a reading using esp cards? I feel that brings a lot of issues to the reader and sitter that don't need to be there. Kneeper has a book out on readings that would probably fill the bill better. Just my opinion.
psi-co
View Profile
Regular user
South Africa
134 Posts

Profile of psi-co
Hi Tiptophat

Of course you're entitled to your opinion. However, since you brought up such a good question, would you care to eloborate on:

"I feel that brings a lot of issues to the reader and sitter that don't need to be there."

I'm not sure I understand what you're getting at.

"Kneeper has a book out on readings that would probably fill the bill better."

Yes, Kenton does have a book out on readings, more than one in fact. However, this is not Kenton's 'work' but rather a complete and comprehensive system for readers to use, and for magicians or mentalists to apply should they use ESP cards in routines and want to add readings. The emphasis is on Simple ESP Readings... nothing hard or confusing to learn here.

Regards

Alan
mota
View Profile
Inner circle
1658 Posts

Profile of mota
I got the same questions to tth...

What issues?

What do you mean Kenton's work would fill the bill better?
psi-co
View Profile
Regular user
South Africa
134 Posts

Profile of psi-co
For those of you who do readings (and might not be visiting Penny For Your Thoughts):

Due to unforseen circumstances (meaning this is a quick note and I'll be back home only later to make the relevant changes to my website)...

This will be the last day for The Simple ESP Card Reading System at $20. Tonight at midnight (1 October) the price goes up to $25.

Thank you to everyone for their continued support.

Alan

http://www.mindillusions.co.za/simplereading.htm
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » ESP Card Readings (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL