The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Healed and Sealed (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

AnthonyMaze
View Profile
Loyal user
San Diego, Ca
260 Posts

Profile of AnthonyMaze
Tim Ellis performs this pretty good. I must say its not a bad stage performance at all. I can just feel the people thinking "HOW MUCH DOES A PROP LIKE THAT COST!" ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JppijkuVfdk
...for the 51st time... that is NOT my card...
John Heggie
View Profile
Inner circle
Huntersville, NC
1805 Posts

Profile of John Heggie
Thanks for the link.
Great performance.
Kaylan
View Profile
Special user
CT
758 Posts

Profile of Kaylan
Gotta love Tim & Sue - they're fantastic. I highly recommend their DVDs by the way.
Thanks for the link AnthonyMaze!
Montethrower
View Profile
Elite user
a little town in nowhere
422 Posts

Profile of Montethrower
AMazing. Is this magish a member of the Café? Magic Bunny maybe? THat deserves an autograph request... Beautiful .
Cheety
View Profile
Regular user
Melbourne
191 Posts

Profile of Cheety
Yeah he is, go search for him on the advance search option, I wud like to know how he did that to the coke bottle
Mostly Harmless ^_^
sickmagic
View Profile
Special user
528 Posts

Profile of sickmagic
Great routining!
kenny kadabra
View Profile
Elite user
scotland
450 Posts

Profile of kenny kadabra
BRILLIANT routining !
Magic ain't an illusion ! it's a "way of life"
nikyas
View Profile
Loyal user
Kuala Lumpur
207 Posts

Profile of nikyas
Nice routine. I enjoyed it!
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Its when you see men of this Caliber take an Effect that a lot of Magicians have put to the side becasue they think that it wont hit hard. that's when you realized its all in the Presentation. I love this Video and his Healed and Sealed is NICE... Thanks for the clip.
KenW
View Profile
Elite user
439 Posts

Profile of KenW
Okay...where the heck did I put Healed and Sealed? I bought it when it was first released and offered for sale.
MMMM...way back in this drawer...NO....
MMM....Maybe in the "Junk Drawer?"....No......
I just knew that someday it might be worth working on....WHERE DID I PUT IT!
Okay, once again I will be RE-INVESTING.

All joking aside. I agree...when you see a perfect performance, it is truly magicical.
WELL DONE!
NOW WHERE DID I PUT "HEALED AND SEALED!"
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
I showed my buddy this vid and he also went to go look for his manuscript.
Tim Ellis
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melbourne, Australia
1234 Posts

Profile of Tim Ellis
Glad you guys like it.

I spent a lot of time on the routining of that act (so please don't copy it) and I hope it inspires you to think of the limitless possibilities left to explore with both H&S and virtually every other trick in your junk drawer!

Paisa23 is right - it's the presentation of any trick that makes it truly magical.

Having said that of course, I'm ASSUMING the trick is executed correctly. As for the performance of H&S itself, I really wish people would learn to do it the right way... (see my grumpy post here http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=37 )

There are two moves in the routine when the can is restoring that can be done in two ways. One way is magical and amazing, the other way points directly to the method. Change your performance to the more magical way and H&S will always hit very hard!

(PS: Coke bottle, think Nielsen!)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Healed and Sealed (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL