The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Leaving for Iraq Tomorrow (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

AnthonyMaze
View Profile
Loyal user
San Diego, Ca
260 Posts

Profile of AnthonyMaze
Hi all, just wanted to let you know that I'm on my way over to that SANDBOX over yonder. Its about that time that I play my part in society and serve my country and try to help end this war.

Real quick (hopefully before you get bored with it) I would like to tell you what it is that I do...

Im a United States Marine, and I work on the Airframe and Hydraulic system of a CH-53 Echo helicopter.

This is my first tour over there so wish me luck, pray, or think of me whenever you can!

If you feel the need or desire, you can snail mail me at this address, I will DEFINATELY appreciate any letter's or news clippings or stories, heck ANYTHING from you guys :-D.

Here's the addy:

Lcpl. Ladmirault, Troy A
HMH-465 Corrosion Control
Unit #41096
FPO, AP 96426-1096

Again, thanks for your thoughts/prayers and any letters I recieve in the mean time. I will be there for 7 months, so unfortunately I'll miss all the holiday's this year. But as long as I can fight for my country and have the next 50 years of holidays with out terrorist on my land that's fine with me...

I may have the opportunity to come on here every so often, so till then..

keep the magic going'
...for the 51st time... that is NOT my card...
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
328 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Anthony.....best of luck. My cousin is a marine over there right now. I am not sure what his rank is, but everyone calls him Sarge, so that's a start. If you see him, (Craig Severence), tell him "Jeff Mash" says hi. He's from the California bay area.

Come back safe, my friend.
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
wkitwizard
View Profile
Elite user
Los Angeles
466 Posts

Profile of wkitwizard
Your will not be forgotten! My youngest son is serving with the USS Lincoln. We are proud of your service and will keep you in our prayers. Thanks so much.
kw
Nothing is truer than the incomprehensible, because the sum total of our knowledge consists of the fact that we know nothing. Our reality is an illusion. Thus illusion is reality-Punx
Mike T
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of Mike T
I wish you a safe return.

:applause:
It's times like this I wish I'd listened to what my Grandad used to say...
Dollarbill
View Profile
Inner circle
Colorado
1005 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
God bless everyone of you guys. Thank you! db
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3528 Posts

Profile of gaddy
Don't go out of your way to practice the old bullet catch trick over there. That one is just way too dangerous.

Stay out of harm's way, and I'll buy you a tall one when you get back home!

Gaddy
*due to the editorial policies here, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
1955 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
Hi, Good Luck and God Bless You...make the magic alive there....!!!!!!
Cheers,
CC.
Carrie Sue
View Profile
Veteran user
Auburn, MI
332 Posts

Profile of Carrie Sue
You must be on your way now, but I just want to give you a virtual handshake and thank you for your service.

Fight them over there so we don't have to here!

Win!

Carrie
www.proximityillusions.com

ASLAN IS ON THE MOVE!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Leaving for Iraq Tomorrow (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL