The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » VCR (Visual Card Rise) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
I'm thinking along the $15 margin. The original sold for $25 and they sold faster then we can make them. So I figured it'll cost you maybe $5 to get the material to make it. That is if you don't have the required already.

I've been very leery of making this available as a download with the piracy going on so I did a lot of research on what security is out there. I know nothing is completely secure but I'm putting as much security on it it as I can without it becoming a pain to those who purchase it.

One of the things that's taken so long (Besides my performing over 130 shows last month) is finding as many sources as possible to find the material to make it. So when ever I see something in a store, gas station or even a restaurant that will work I pull out my camera phone and take a picture of it. I did this because I didn't want to get a load of Emails from magicians saying they can't find the required. I'm confident everyone will find what they need no matter where they are. So don't worry. If you have a restaurant, gas station, office supply house or department store in your area you'll be able to find what you need for very little money. And although it'll take a little work to make your first one the skills required are just cutting and gluing.

Unless I run into a real snag it should be available in the next day or two.

Oh and I'm throwing in a little bonus trick at the end of the E-book as well. Just a little something that you can perform but mainly I hope it'll get your imagination wheel spinning. Smile

Ron Jaxon

After regaining my ability to hear after 20 years of deafness. I learned that there is magic all around you. The simplest sounds that amazed me you probably ignore. Look and listen around you right now. You'll find something you didn't notice before.
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11045 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Ron
Why don't you start a mail list of people who want to buy it as soon as it is availible?
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
Quote:
On 2007-11-09 18:15, Al Angello wrote:
Ron
Why don't you start a mail list of people who want to buy it as soon as it is availible?

Good idea. Click here to join the list.

Ron Jaxon

After regaining my ability to hear after 20 years of deafness. I learned that there is magic all around you. The simplest sounds that amazed me you probably ignore. Look and listen around you right now. You'll find something you didn't notice before.
jskalon
View Profile
Special user
Shorewood, IL.
869 Posts

Profile of jskalon
Done!
Thanks Ron
Jack
Jack Skalon

"That's my story and I'm stickin' to it"
Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
Finally got it done. I used a new securty syetem so let me know if you have any quetions. I'll be keeping an eye on things.

Ron Jaxon

Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
I received a couple of Email asking about the security I used for this E-book. I hope I explained it well enough on my site but here's the overall. It's actually very simple once I explain it.

You download the file first but you'll only be able to view the first couple of pages until you purchase the activation key (password). So it's the password or activation key that you're actually purchasing. You can purchase the password form my site or from a link inside the PDF file. Then once you've purchased it you'll receive the password and insert it into the PDF file.

Reading the "how to" on the site seems like a lot of work but it's really just doing things in reverse. Instead of buying then downloading. You're downloading then buying.

I hope that clears things up.

Ron Jaxon

Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5473 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
I got mine yesterday afternoon and although I haven't sat down to make one yet, I did read through the manuscript and I can tell you that it offers an exceptionally thorough explanation, and is very well laid out with a good number of pictures to walk you through each step of the construction process. The security Ron mentions is by no means cumbersome, and the purchase process was straight forward and very simple. This is another fine offering from Ron and quite likely to be a best seller.

Thanks Ron!
magico563
View Profile
Veteran user
UK, sheffield.
381 Posts

Profile of magico563
I am thinking of buying this effect and I was just woundering if you can hand them the card stright after you see the card rise (no switch involved)??

I hope this is'nt asking to much.

Thanks, magico563:-)
jskalon
View Profile
Special user
Shorewood, IL.
869 Posts

Profile of jskalon
I just got mine. Nice work Ron. It's exactly the type of effect I've been looking for.
Thanks,
Jack
Jack Skalon

"That's my story and I'm stickin' to it"
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11045 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Ron
This is one thorugh, easy to read EBOOK. Thanks for sharing your ideas.
Al Angello
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5473 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
I just made my first card. I already had everything I needed right at home. Took all of about 30 minutes and was incredibly easy. Thanks again, Ron!
nikyas
View Profile
Loyal user
Kuala Lumpur
207 Posts

Profile of nikyas
Ron has a great customer service!
rorythegreat
View Profile
Veteran user
Seattle, WA
393 Posts

Profile of rorythegreat
Thanks Ron,
I'm glad I was finally able to get this!
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1591 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
Love this trick. Bought the ebook. The magician in the video is Mark Mauricio out of Hawaii. He is awesome. This video came from his “Island Magic” show. He also use to headline at the Hali Koa resort.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » VCR (Visual Card Rise) (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL