The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » MIni Deck (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dxsare
View Profile
Veteran user
361 Posts

Profile of dxsare
Where can one find a bicycle mini deck, not the one that is the size of a card folded in half, but one that is the size of a card folded into quarters??
-Stevie D
dxsare
View Profile
Veteran user
361 Posts

Profile of dxsare
Anyone ever heard of a deck like this? I know they exist. Henry Evans uses one in Something More than an Illusion series. Thanks

Stevie D
-Stevie D
Billy Bo
View Profile
Special user
627 Posts

Profile of Billy Bo
Try penguin
wsduncan
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
3619 Posts

Profile of wsduncan
I think Mr. Evans is using a standard Bicycle mini deck.
dxsare
View Profile
Veteran user
361 Posts

Profile of dxsare
I had thought that too, but then I bought one and realized it is much too big.. I mean it works, but akward, and I think would be much more impressive and natural looking with the smaller deck. It's definitely a deck that is the size of a card folded into quarters, and it looks like it might be half the thickness as a regular deck, while the regular mini deck is the same thickness as a deck of cards. The trick is called "A tribute to Varone" of of his Something More Than An Illusion DVD's Vol 3. Excellent meterial. A lot of great routines, a lot of flashy routines, and some shockers.

Stevie D
-Stevie D
dxsare
View Profile
Veteran user
361 Posts

Profile of dxsare
Update. Found where to get a quarter size mini box for A Tribute to Varone. Henry Evans has marketed that trick and comes with everything you need. I've seen the effect goin for $20-30. I don't know how many people have seen this effect, but it's great. When I perform it with the Bicycle mini deck (half size) people always freak out. I feel the effect would be stronger with the smaller box, and the handling would be much smoother, and you wouldn't have to worry too much about angles, and the hands looking akward.

Stevie D
-Stevie D
Magic from A to Z
View Profile
Elite user
Sweet Home Alabama
479 Posts

Profile of Magic from A to Z
I think I've seen these decks at Wal-Mart.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » MIni Deck (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL