The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Local guy (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Nongard1
View Profile
Special user
664 Posts

Profile of Nongard1
Went to see a hypno at a local comedy club this week. In his skits he told one that when he said the word "blue" he would feel as if he had just been kicked in the balls. He said, whenever I say the word "hypnosis" you will feel like the person who is sittling next to you just shover thier finger in your ___ without any lube. He then went on to give several other key words and suggestions, all along the same lines. He seemed shocked a few minutes later when none of the keywords worked. I was of course shocked at his suggestions. His show lost all energy at that point.
I point this out becasue "blue" humor deos not have to be nasty, and it just doesn;t work... People want to feel good during a hypno show, not bad.
Dr. Richard Nongard, Professional Hypnosis Training
Learn how to master the art of SpeedTrance, Clinical and Stage Hypnosis
Lee Darrow
View Profile
V.I.P.
Chicago, IL USA
3588 Posts

Profile of Lee Darrow
"Feel like you've been kicked in the balls?!"

Flogging comes to mind whenever I hear of someone doing an act of this stripe.

Suggestions of this kind, that cause pain to the volunteer, amount to volunteer abuse in my book and the guy should be up for sanctions if he is a member of any of the professional hypnosis organizations.

Period.

To be frank, with some of the audiences I've worked with, if someone had given them that suggestion, the moment he'd given them that trigger, HE would have gotten a swift kick to HIS nether regions, that's or SURE!

Lee Darrow, C.H.
http://www.leedarrow.com
<BR>"Because NICE Matters!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Local guy (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL