The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Kennedy Reel (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Isaiah
View Profile
Veteran user
376 Posts

Profile of Isaiah
OK, I am posting this here because I will be using a silk with this effect. My question, though, is if the set up for the Kennedy Reel takes a lot of time? Is it easy to set back up? I am doing 4 shows in one night, and I don't feel like fumbling around all night trying to set this thing up.

Thank you,
Isaiah
mydogripper
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta, GA
182 Posts

Profile of mydogripper
http://www.MerrittAmbrose.com
2011 Greater Atlanta Magician of the Year
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
The reset is very easy -- as long as you don't break the IT, it's just a matter of putting the silk out and leaving a trail of t*****. Obviously you couldn't leave it anywhere your audience would come into contact with it.

Destiny
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
There are many good reasons for having a portable tray on the first shelf of your table. This is one of them.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
mattmccoy
View Profile
Loyal user
203 Posts

Profile of mattmccoy
I recently purchased the power reel. The only thing I didn't like was the thread it supplied. Yes it was close to invisible but would break very easily. That's the only problem I had. I think the time for set up depends on the effect you want to accomplish and the amount of time you want to perform. I hope I helped answer your question.

-Matt
CMG
View Profile
New user
26 Posts

Profile of CMG
I'm not sure if I understand the portable tray comment...
AlanSmola
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of AlanSmola
Does anyone know where I could find a reel that would make it easy for me to, during the middle of my act, have a silk fly from one side of the stage into my hand? Thanks

Alan
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
The Kennedy Reel will achieve that.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Kennedy Reel (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL