The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The October 2006 entrée: Richard Turner » » Help with seconds » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magic333
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of Magic333
HI Richard. I, as many, am a big fan of all of your work. I have been studying your DVD's and I am having trouble with the technique for seconds. Do you have any recommendations on where to find out all of the technical points on how to perform this? The DVD shows a clear demonstration, but I feel like I need more to duplicate and learn.
Richard Turner
View Profile
V.I.P.
80 Posts

Profile of Richard Turner
Hello Second Dealer,

I am not the person to ask regarding reading resources, in that I never read.
Let me try to give you some encouragement.

I learned many of my second deals with no more than Professor describing what he saw some one do years before.

My most deceptive second deal came from a description Dai gave about a gambler named Dad Stevens.

So I took merely the thought and came up with the second deal I am sure you have viewed on “The Cheat” DVD, where the top card seemingly does not move.

After (and this is the real secret) I ****yzed the idea and practiced it to death. Then I finally showed it to Professor where he said it was better than what he saw Dad Stevens do.

So use your imagination and maybe later people will say to you “that’s better than old man Turner’s second!”

Good luck!
Best Deals,

Richard

WWW.RichardTurner52.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The October 2006 entrée: Richard Turner » » Help with seconds » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL