The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Double duke cull-stack overhand runups (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

papermechanic
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of papermechanic
Last night I was thinking, a double duke cull-stock overhand runup would be pretty intense. I know you could cull the desired cards to the top then use a double duke runup, but I wasnt sure if there was an all in one process in print somewhere?
sodman12
View Profile
Special user
raleigh
601 Posts

Profile of sodman12
Yeah I asked this question about a month ago and I never really got an answer. it can be done but I havent had time to look into it just yet.
you can fool all of the people some of the time and some of the people all the time but never all of the people all the time.
MagicKim
View Profile
Special user
Ã…land, Finland
621 Posts

Profile of MagicKim
Hi guys, do you know of any double duke runups overhandstyle if you already have your car´ds on top? Like overhand stacking in erdnase. No pulling from the bottoms and such techniques. Thanks.
TheCount
View Profile
New user
49 Posts

Profile of TheCount
It's entirely a question of how many shuffles you want to use you can do absolutely anything in six shuffles and almost anything you'd want to do in four.

The problem with overhand culling is typically the need for marked cards, or a face up deck, or peeking, which is somewhat awkward, hence the more appealing peeks used in riffle culling. Additionally, be careful about single card runs.

Regarding stacking, Jack Carpenter's system found at the end of "Expert Portfolio #1" might appeal to some of you. Frankly, I never understood how breaks and non-standard shuffling procedures were preferable to jogs and milking. If you perform the milk build well it is totally invisible and substantially quicker than virtually any other system.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Double duke cull-stack overhand runups (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL