The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » STREET F/X DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ErikZ
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of ErikZ
Hi, this is Erik Zander

I wanted to let you know that me and my friend Michael Raven decided to create some killer effects designed for real world performing conditions. The result is that we liked it so much that most of the effects are going immediately into our performing repertoires and we also decided to share it with you.

Here's the list of the effects that are on the DVD:

Don't Blink: A Stunning ambitious card finale where the card visually rises FACE-UP to the top of a rubber banded deck. YES the card is signed! You can see a video demo of this one on our site.

Street Savers: The classic torn card to impossible location effect done with LIFESAVERS!

Screwed-up Transpo: A SHOCKING 2 card transpo finale. NO ONE will ever accuse you of being just fast with your hands with this one.

Sing-a-ture: A spectator watches in disbelief as you do something totally out of this world with their signature.

Kiai: Imagine your spectator's reaction when you throw the cards in the air and impossibly stab some cards with your index finger and one of them is their SIGNED card!

Kodak Kards: A blank card develops into the thought of card. No force.

Zander Production: A visual revelation of a selected card where both hands are seen empty and the fingers are wide apart!

The DVD will be released really soon. To see some video demos, go to:

http://www.zanderravenprojects.com

Thanks for your time!

Erik
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » STREET F/X DVD (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL