The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Marshall Brodien at Jackie's Magic 2006 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jim Stan Magic Man
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago Area
241 Posts

Profile of Jim Stan Magic Man
We will be hosting the Jackie's Magic 2006 Food Drive on Saturday, October 28, 2006 from 6:00-10:00 PM. The event will be in the Boehm Center at Saint Patrick's Church, 15000 Wadsworth Road, Wadsworth, Illinois.
This event is being held in the honor of my daughter, Jackie who was tragically killed in a car accident in December of 2003. Jackie was a full time student, worked full time teaching 4 & 5 year olds, taught religious education to second graders at our church, taught aerobics at a local health club and played piano for the Saturday evening mass at our church. A busy schedule for anyone. After she passed away, we discovered that the trunk of her car was full of food. We had found out that she running her own food drive the needy during the holiday season. She had not told anyone about her mission. So, we her family and friends have decided to continue her work by creating the Jackie's Magic 2006 Food Drive. Jackie would assist me on stage for my larger shows.
The admission to the event will be non-perishable food items or cash donations. We will also host a magic show from 7:00-8:30 PM. This show will feature world famous magician Marshall Brodien. And will be hosted by Mark and Sue Holstein, corporate illusionists. Also appearing on the show will be Chezaday, Paul Lee, Jason Reberski, Joe Diamond, Magic Sam, Steve Jordan and myself. We will be auctioning off autographed Marshall Brodien magic sets to help raise money for the soup kitchen. All proceeds will go to the Saint Patrick's Food Pantry and the Bread Basket Soup Kitchen. It will be a great event for a great cause.
We will on WGN Morning News channel 9 in Chicago on Tuesay, October 24, 2006 to promote the event. Marshall and I will be on the show to talk about the event, and Chezaday and Paul Lee will provide performances.
This event is being held on Make A Difference Day. This project has also been registered as a Make A Differece Day project. You can see more info on this at http://www.makeadiffereceday.com under our project name.
If you are in the Chicago or Milwaukee area, please stop by and help us collect food for the needy.
Best regards,
Jim Stanislawski

P.S. here is the website for our food drive
http://www.jackiesmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Marshall Brodien at Jackie's Magic 2006 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL