The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Portable PA system (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

richgerb86
View Profile
Loyal user
Reading, Pa.
204 Posts

Profile of richgerb86
Looking for a good portable sound system. I would like to add music to my act. I am thinking about a system & then geting the virtual soundman.Any advice would be helpful.
thanks!
sethb
View Profile
Inner circle
The Jersey Shore
2719 Posts

Profile of sethb
Take a look at the "F/X" section in the "Stage, Platform & Parlour" area of the Café -- lots of information about PA systems there.

Many folks seem to be satisfied with the PASO system, click HERE for more information. SETH
"Watch the Professor!!" -- Al Flosso (1895-1976)
"The better you are, the closer they watch" -- Darwin Ortiz, STRONG MAGIC
richgerb86
View Profile
Loyal user
Reading, Pa.
204 Posts

Profile of richgerb86
Great information! Thanks!
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3728 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
Exactly what I was looking to upgrade my Peavey system a couple weeks ago, so I found and bought EXACTLY what I needed. A Café member sold me an Anchor Explorer Pro speaker with a built in wireless mic (and he had added a Countryman earset). The amplified speaker is also rechargable, so I'm completely wireless. I also ordered (and it should be in this week) the Virtual Soundman "Icue2"...now I'll be cordless, amplified AND have a better mic than I had before! I would recommend this particular speaker VERY highly. I'm keeping my Peavey MP4 amp and my 2 Peavey 112 speakers for when I have to work a couple thousand people outdoors, but this new, smaller system is gonna work out perfectly!

Steve
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Portable PA system (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL