The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » TT Routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

stuper1
View Profile
New user
California
100 Posts

Profile of stuper1
I had a video file downloaded from the internet that showed a great TT routine where a green silk and a dollar bill kept switching places and finally disappeared. Does this ring a bell with anyone, and if so can you tell me the address where to find it? My computer crashed, and I lost all my files.

Thanks!
stuper1
View Profile
New user
California
100 Posts

Profile of stuper1
I know this is a real shot in the dark trying to find this video again. This wasn't a video on YouTube or Magic Video Depot. It was I think an amateur (a very good one) who had posted about 10 performance videos on his website. Most of it was coin work. The TT routine I think started with the hands empty. Then a green silk appeared. Then he pattered something about the green threads being transformable, at which time the silk turned into a dollar bill. Then the dollar bill turned back into a silk, and then the silk disappeared. Or something like that.

Somebody here on the Café posted a link to this routine probably a year or two ago in response to a question about good TT routines. I'm just hoping that somebody by chance might remember where this is.

Thanks!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » TT Routine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL