The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Incredible show in Austin, Texas at Esther's Folies (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magic4545
View Profile
Inner circle
Jimmy Fingers
1159 Posts

Profile of magic4545
In Austin, there is a show that will blow your socks off. At the corner of Red River and 6th Street, Esther's Follies features and all star cast, headed by magicomedian/illusionist Ray Anderson.

I've heard about the show for years, but never had a chance to see it until now... WOW. One of my friends from Vegas met me there to see the show, and we were shocked at how incredible of an act could be hidden in Austin.

Ray is hilarious and totally in the moment, especially for performing in a show that has been running for over 27 years. His illusions are fast paced, impactful, and really make you rethink the way that these are done. He gracefully transforms into the illusionist when necessary, and you feel comfortable with the roles.

Catch this show, Ray is awesome!

jF
Jay Alexander
View Profile
New user
San Francisco
28 Posts

Profile of Jay Alexander
I was in Austin five years ago and was walking down the street when I looked in a store window and saw Ray doing a sawing illusion. I had missed half the show but bought a ticket and went in. The show was great, original and funny.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Incredible show in Austin, Texas at Esther's Folies (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL