The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Halloween Contest. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jon Dee
View Profile
Regular user
148 Posts

Profile of Jon Dee
Hello MagicCafe, I need your help. I know this is not bizare but it is about Halloween so I thought it may fit here. My Uncle Dressed up like Colonel Sanders for halloween and he looked just like him. His photo got placed in an online look alike contest and he was winning by a landslide up until a few days ago when his competitors found out that you can vote negative and take votes away. He now has negative 91 votes at the time of this post. It would mean so much to him to win and if you will go and look you will see that he deserves it.

Today is the LAST day of voting so follow the instructions below and vote thumbs up for him and thumbs down for the others (especially Kiss, that is who got him in the negative.) and PLEASE send this message to as many other people as you can. Also it will let you vote more than once if you come back later and try it again.

This Good Man Deserves To Win.

Go To:

http://tristateimd.com/Modules/Contest/D......06010753

or go to:

http://www.tricities.com and click on the to banner on the " look a like" logo, then when the new page comes up click on vote.
airship
View Profile
Inner circle
In my day, I have driven
1594 Posts

Profile of airship
Man, the moderators really screwed up on that contest! The Kiss guy was the only one who ended up with positive votes! He obviously slammed EVERYONE else with negative votes. What a rip-off!
'The central secret of conjuring is a manipulation of interest.' - Henry Hay
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Halloween Contest. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL