The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Rubber Band Trick one The Streets of Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

danielhunley
View Profile
Regular user
Middle of No Where KY
168 Posts

Profile of danielhunley
I watched a street magic show last night on the travel chanel and saw a man take 2 rubber bands and showed that they were completle normal and then he made them pass through each other. Very visual... Does any one have any ideas on were I could find this? Does any one have any of there own ideas?
Jack Of Hearts!
Andrew E. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern California
1428 Posts

Profile of Andrew E. Miller
It is called the Crazy Man's Handcuffs and you can find that at any dealer you want. Michael Ammar has a booklet out on the effect, in which he teaches the effect in great detail. I think that booklet is $10.
If you get bored go to www.a-miller.idz.net and watch some magic.

-Andrew
RandomEffects
View Profile
Veteran user
Boston, MA
323 Posts

Profile of RandomEffects
That or pick up Dan Harlans Video's on rubber band magic. There is a plethora of tricks on these vids that use only ordinary rubber bands.

Mat
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Ammar also has a video out for like $25....this is a great effect but not so great for the streets....too small...and you can't see it from any distance really...but it's great for walk around...

koz
KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
magicwarehouse.com about $8

It's more one on one like Koz is saying.
...think not that all wisdom is in your school. You may have studied other paths,but, it is important to remember that no matter who you are or where you come from, there is always more to learn.
Darren Roberts
View Profile
Loyal user
222 Posts

Profile of Darren Roberts
Also, Jay Sankey teaches that exact same effect on his Real Magic video. It's a surprisingly easy effect to do!
Andrew E. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern California
1428 Posts

Profile of Andrew E. Miller
Jay Sankey most likely teaches it well. Possibly better than Ammar. Just because Jay Sankey ROCKS!!!!
If you get bored go to www.a-miller.idz.net and watch some magic.

-Andrew
BenSchwartz
View Profile
Elite user
Southern California
499 Posts

Profile of BenSchwartz
Hee Hee.... now... you gotta link the doughnuts together... Think of that huh?? LOL
"The experience of astonishment is the experience of a clear, primal state of mind that they associate with a child's state of mind." ---- Paul Harris
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Rubber Band Trick one The Streets of Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL