The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The November 2006 entrée: Paul Kozak » » God Bless Kozak - Gotta Run! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1989 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
Time is short and I must be quick and to the point.

I'd like to take more time to be the proudest peacock while praising another but I don't have that luxury. I'm off to board a plane soon to attend the funeral of someone I consider one of the most extraordinary creatures I've ever known. A personal friend in the family he is missed but we will have one hell of a party, in his name, knowing better.

Kozak taught me things that can't be taught via any language. He can teach you all you need to know in performing for that Vegas audience! But don't assume you belong there!!!!

There is a spirit of performance that many have written or touched upon but is only close to what Kozak offers in it's purest form.

Kozak offers a very rare moment for a good time people! This is the real deal!

Talk about no nonsense homo sapien.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The November 2006 entrée: Paul Kozak » » God Bless Kozak - Gotta Run! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL