The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Double Face Bills? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tpax
View Profile
Elite user
Columbia, Maryland
443 Posts

Profile of tpax
Are Double Faced Bills available or do I have to glue the denominations I want together? I saw these on the Worlds Greatest Magic DVD The Secrets of Money Magic.
Couldn't find anything when I searched.
lylaster
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta
197 Posts

Profile of lylaster
Mmmm I have no clue where to find them. If youa re going to make your own bill, you gotta make it as thin as possible. I suggest maybe using sandpaper to get each bill thinner, and then gluing them together. The normal thickness of a bill may give away that you jsut glued two bills together. Also experiment with different types of glue.
royaltmagic
View Profile
New user
Kintuckee
61 Posts

Profile of royaltmagic
When all else fails...you might want to try either Google, or eBay.
But yes...you might have to make up your own, as I really don't think the gov't would allow those types of bills to be printed.

-Travis
"Beeble beeble beeble. Blah blah blah."

- Sum Wan

http://www.royaltmagic.com
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
If you choose to glue the bills together, use rubber cement. That cement is thin making it less noticable. And you will be able to seperate the bills if you decide to.
tpax
View Profile
Elite user
Columbia, Maryland
443 Posts

Profile of tpax
If I use normal bills in conjunction with double faced bills should I glue 2 of the same normal bills together so all are the same thickness?
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I would not consider glueing all the bills. Just handle them the same in front of the spectator.
abrell
View Profile
Loyal user
Remscheid, Germany
284 Posts

Profile of abrell
What about printing your own bills? There are some librarys with scans of moneybills in the web.....
BCaldwell
View Profile
Special user
is really regretting his
524 Posts

Profile of BCaldwell
Before you go out and print your own money, you might want to look here.
http://desktoppub.about.com/od/scanningg......oney.htm
"...that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller Smile

~Bob~
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Double Face Bills? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL