The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Balloon Twisting Jams and Conventions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
I just finished posting all the Balloon Twisting Conventions I could locate on my Calendar of Events (on my site) and I hope the list is complete. If you know of any other conventions I should list there, please let me know. I am especially interested in adding balloon conventions from the UK, Europe, Asia and Africa... OK, we'll let the Australians in, too, but no penguins from Antarctica unless they have real balloon twisting skills (none of this happy feet stuff, either!). By the way, don't forget to work on your penguin balloons while the movie is making the rounds, and make the little critters tap dance before you hand them out!
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
Danny The Idiot
View Profile
Regular user
London, UK
170 Posts

Profile of Danny The Idiot
Hi Spellbinder,
Do you know about the 1st British Balloon Modelling Convention?

It is part of the British Juggling Convention. I believe its 11-13th April 2007 in Nottingham.

Need more info then check out "www.bjc2007.co.uk" -looks like they are still working on the site!

best fishes
danny
Danny Schlesinger

www.CircoRidiculoso.com
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
Thanks, Danny! I posted the event on the calendar. I won't tell anyone you're not an idiot!

Best regrets,
Spellbinder
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
Danny The Idiot
View Profile
Regular user
London, UK
170 Posts

Profile of Danny The Idiot
I am an idiot, sometimes!

But only if the money is right!
Danny Schlesinger

www.CircoRidiculoso.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Balloon Twisting Jams and Conventions (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL