The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The December 2006 entrée: R P Wilson » » Dean's Shoppe Favorite » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dean Dill
View Profile
1947 - 2015
248 Posts

Profile of Dean Dill
I have the luxury of having Paul at my Shoppe when he is in town. I think he is the most knowledgeable card guy I have seen. He can do it all and is ready for anything you throw his way. Always cool and calm and deadly. He is an amazing magician and fun to be around.
Thanks Paul for all the good times and generousity.
See you soon,
Dean
R P Wilson
View Profile
V.I.P.
235 Posts

Profile of R P Wilson
Thanks to me? Thanks to Dean! Dean runs my favorite magic hang out on the planet.

And he's the only person who can cut my hair correctly...

Hope you're well, Dean. Love to the family...

P
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
I'll second Dean's Shoppe as the Happiest Magic Hangout on this planet. Other planets? I don't know... but Dean is always working on new things and lets us "regulars" in on some great stuff... and is a great critic in helping us if we're doing something that can be improved.

With guys like R.P., Carney, Weber, Regal -- not to mention Dr. Bill (saved my life one time getting me to the hospital in time)... Dean's place is like a magic University.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
nabil
View Profile
Regular user
198 Posts

Profile of nabil
I'll third that. What a great place. And great hair cuts to boot. The first time you go to Dean's Shoppe is like coming home.
Dean Dill
View Profile
1947 - 2015
248 Posts

Profile of Dean Dill
Thanks Paul, Pete and Nabil.
Merry CHRISTmas,
Dean
Karl Miller
View Profile
Elite user
494 Posts

Profile of Karl Miller
I will fourth that. Dean's Shoppe is a wonderful place to hang out. Dean is a wonderful person and an even better friend. I hope all is well with you, my friend. Can't wait to get down there to the Shoppe again. Merry CHRISTmas to you and the family!

Your friend,

Karl
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13425 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
I haven't been to the shop yet. Smile

I've just seen photos but the place looks great!
I love the color scheme. Makes me want a milkshake.

Hi Dean!
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
Mediocre the Great
View Profile
Inner circle
Rich Hurley
1062 Posts

Profile of Mediocre the Great
Hi Paul,

What's the funniest or most amzing memory you have from the many jam sessions you've been part of in Dean's shop?
Mediocrity is greatly under rated!
--------------------------------------------

Rich Hurley aka Mediocre The Great!
www.RichHurleyMagic.com
R P Wilson
View Profile
V.I.P.
235 Posts

Profile of R P Wilson
Wow - I have no idea. I remember staying there all day chatting and talking magic while I absent mindedly toyed with a deck.

In actual fact I was toying with every single deck Dean had lying around the shop (there are lots).

After MANY hours of sneaking around I was ready and asked Dean to grab any two decks of cards - didn't matter which ones....

A miracle followed...

P
MagiClyde
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
871 Posts

Profile of MagiClyde
There's only one thing missing from this thread...the web address to Dean's shop! Any help there?
Magic! The quicker picker-upper!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The December 2006 entrée: R P Wilson » » Dean's Shoppe Favorite » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL