The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Wow, best bizarre story for an item on eBay I've seen, they sold a genii (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
ilusionista
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of ilusionista
Ah Walt, too true, too true

Thanks Smile
Tokyo Williams
View Profile
Regular user
NYC
126 Posts

Profile of Tokyo Williams
Funny Mota, the blanket didn't bother me as much.
However, I was surprised that someone would take the time to put together what I think is a pretty good looking prop, and then throw cheap modern chains over it.
I have nothing to say
And I am saying it
And that is poetry.
-John Cage
Mental_Mike
View Profile
Special user
Canada
726 Posts

Profile of Mental_Mike
Lol...excellent first post!
spidey_ak
View Profile
Regular user
Alaska
120 Posts

Profile of spidey_ak
I love the prop & I, too, wonder why the heck the seller would use cheap chains when so much trouble had been put into creating such a wonderful item.

I remember something from when I was little that very few people understand today; in fact, I think it's because everybody is looking to make the quick buck through litigation, but I digress:

caveat emptor.
yosef_dov
View Profile
Loyal user
NYC area
242 Posts

Profile of yosef_dov
My personal ebay favorite has to be:
Haunted Spirit Djinn TWIN SUCCUBUS Female SEX Nymphs Item number: 200185055592

A pair of cuff links listed with the following:

Attached to these cufflinks are these Gorgeous, Sexy Twin Female Succubus Sex NYMPHS ready to please a man or woman. They will make all of your fantasies come true. Your wish is their command, they are eager to please. They will teach you so much, nothing you could ever imagine. You will not have to worry about disease's while enjoying the best sex of your life. There is no invocation involved as they will come to you in your sleep and will fulfill all of your Sexual needs and Desires.

WARNING** Only bid if you are ready for unlimited sexual arousal. Be prepared to loose a lot of sleep! You will develop a huge appetite for Sex and it will consume your every thought. You will know if they are right for you, are they calling to you? If so you will be able to feel it.

Most amazing part is that bidding starts at 99 cents...with only $5 shipping!

I need my sleep these days, so I will NOT be bidding on these...leaving them available for one of you lucky (younger) folks!
JardiniMagic
View Profile
New user
Scottsdale
72 Posts

Profile of JardiniMagic
Gee now I have to go search EBAY!
The Magical World of Jardini
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Wow, best bizarre story for an item on eBay I've seen, they sold a genii (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL