The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Magic Clubs in Surrey, UK ? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

nitram
View Profile
Veteran user
London U.K.
308 Posts

Profile of nitram
I am looking to join a local Magic Club close to Mitcham/Croydon in Surrey ( I drive). It would need to accept beginners like me ! Can you suggest any? Although Davenports is in London I think they might not be ready for me (only kidding). I need somewhere I can progress and learn new things.

Regards Nitram
rvigon
View Profile
Loyal user
uk
266 Posts

Profile of rvigon
If you can get to davenports I think they do have a club there. It's either every or every other friday and every one is welcome. I used to go there but now go to one more local to me in ilford
"No brilliance is required in magic, just determination and relatively clean fingernails."
MarkFarrar
View Profile
Veteran user
U.S.A.
376 Posts

Profile of MarkFarrar
Have a look at http://www.ukmagic.net/clubs.htm for a comprehensive list of UK-based magic clubs.
Mark S. Farrar

Email: [email]MarkFarrar@TheMagicCircle.co.uk[/email]
Web: www.MagicSquaresBook.com, www.RandMPublishing.com, www.TheDailyGoalMachine.com, www.ParvoBuster.com
Paul Jester
View Profile
Special user
UK
759 Posts

Profile of Paul Jester
Hey Nitram, let me know if you find one, I'm in Croydon, but only in Uni Holidays.
Paul
nitram
View Profile
Veteran user
London U.K.
308 Posts

Profile of nitram
Mark thanks for the link. I shall be ringing around some of those for a chat. I was hoping that a member of a local club could get in touch via this forum so I can get an inside view before joining. Jester if I find a suitable club, I will post it here.

Regards Nitram
mikeB
View Profile
New user
UK
84 Posts

Profile of mikeB
Hi Nitram,

There is the Surrey Society Of Magicians which meet at Leatherhead. The web address is http://www.surreymagic.org/. I am a member of a club in Farnborough, close to Farnham and Guildford, but at least an hour away from you. Too far to travel?
Cheers

Mike
Your Reality Is A Figment Of My Imagination
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Magic Clubs in Surrey, UK ? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL