The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Six bill repeat (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

aussiemagic
View Profile
Special user
937 Posts

Profile of aussiemagic
I am interested in learning this trick. Can somebody please tell me where I can read about this trick or if there are and videos in which this trick is performed or explained.

I have studied the six card repeat (non gimmicked version) but I never quite got around to including in my show.

Thanks

Simon
How to become a professional magician:
Click here
montemagic
View Profile
Elite user
San Diego, CA
471 Posts

Profile of montemagic
http://www.clownantics.com/coins.shtml

I don't know if what they have is what you're looking for

It's near the middle of the page.
Aim To Amaze
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3716 Posts

Profile of mrunge
The best way to learn this is to just get it and play around with it. Go to the link above and order one.

You can then make your own using real bills and you'll have a fun effect to use.

It's easy to do but it's best to just order one to get started. It should come with a suggested routine which you can then change and make your own.

Have fun. Mark.
aussiemagic
View Profile
Special user
937 Posts

Profile of aussiemagic
Thanks for the tips.

Simon
How to become a professional magician:
Click here
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Mark Wilson teaches it on his "Sales Magic" DVD under a different name. http://www.markwilsonmagic.com/salesmagic.htm I believe he also explains it in his book, "Mark Wilson's Complete Course in Magic."
DStachowiak
View Profile
Inner circle
Baltimore, MD
2158 Posts

Profile of DStachowiak
The routine in Mark Wilson is direct and clean, and the gimmick is easy to make. It will cost you $8, plus $14 in straight bills to use with it. (I would suggest you just keep it set up and all $22 together and ready to go all the time, just consider it a $22 investment in a great gaff)
If you like this sort of thing, take a look at Bert Allerton's "Bamboozled" in "Stars of Magic"
Do it as a followup to the 6 bill repeat, when they ask you to "do it again"
Woke up.
Fell out of bed.
Dragged a comb across m' head.
TheGiz
View Profile
Veteran user
335 Posts

Profile of TheGiz
I got a version using realistic $100.00 bills from Stevens Magic Years ago. Don't know if they still stock it.
http://blackbeltmagician.com

"And it's a good thing I only use my power for good!!!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Six bill repeat (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL