The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Stick in the eye or jelly donut? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Burt Yaroch
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas,TX
1097 Posts

Profile of Burt Yaroch
Let me preface this with the admission that I have the pain threshold of a four year old girl (not that high in some cases).

Woke up this morning, was walking around the house practicing the Sylvester Pitch, barefooted, with a handful of silver dollars (Morgans no less) when I pitched a coin right onto my "index" toe.
:arg: Smile Smile
I think it would have hurt less to have my toe cleanly cleaved from my foot.

All the pros have warned of the dangers of practicing while driving, hand cramps etc. How about recommending steel toed boots for coin manipulations? (Also not eating cards would have been good too.)

If Dante had a h**l for bad magicians the worst level, by far, would be the H**l of Dropping Silver Dollars Onto Bare Toes. (Followed closely by the H**l of Watching Allen Ackerman Videos.)

Morgan on the toe or jelly donut?
Yakworld.
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Burt, you're a sick man--a very sick man.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
... did someone say donut? Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Stick in the eye or jelly donut? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL