The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Wanted: Magic video artists/producers (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tim Trono
View Profile
Inner circle
1114 Posts

Profile of Tim Trono
Murphy's Magic Supplies works with almost every top magic creator in the world...and from time to time these creators all need top quality video production to promote and teach their new effects.

Murphy's Magic Supplies is looking for a few talented video artists who can create cutting-edge movie quality magic DVDs from their homes. If you can do all of the following you may have what it takes to be part of our team, make some money, and work with some of the best creators in magic:

*performing and teaching chops: you will often be the on-screen performer/teacher and must have a strong 0n-camera presence.

*own and operate (or have immediate access to) one or more hi-def cameras.

*own or have access to your own sound and lighting equipment

*own and operate (or have immediate access to) your own editing program such as final cut pro.

*a flexible schedule that allows you to re-shoot and re-edit with short notice to insure the best possible DVD in a timely manner.

* be able to author the DVD, create all menus, graphics and cover art so that we have a finished master ready for replication in a timely manner.

If you are one of the few video artists who has the "whole package" (performer, graphic art, etc.) Murphy’s Magic Supplies would greatly appreciate the chance to view a sample of your work.

Send all original DVD samples along with complete contact information and anything else we should know to:
Murphy's Magic Supplies, Inc.
Attention: Tim Trono (Confidential)
11500 Gold Dredge Way
Rancho Cordova, CA 95742
USA

(Sample DVDs will not be returned unless specifically requested.)
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Nice post?
Charlie Justice
View Profile
Inner circle
Mount Dora, Florida
1142 Posts

Profile of Charlie Justice
Ahhh, my dream job...if only.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
If you have something charlie send it to me and I will check it out
koz
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
What a great opportunity from our friends at Murphy's! Very cool!

Chris
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Red Shadow
View Profile
Inner circle
1788 Posts

Profile of Red Shadow
I'll be in touch.

Steve
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Wanted: Magic video artists/producers (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL