The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Drawn Apart by Chase Hubler - reviews? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Ill be honest. I was anoyed......... http://www.alanrorrion.com.... I fought back. I gave them my old and hit with the new. as I have said before. "old man do me on it..... your done"

Alan
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
Huh?
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
MAC folks: The download version won't run on your Mac even tho you have the WMV-fer-Mac program. It's for WMV ON a Windows machine.

Get the DVD instead.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
samdan
View Profile
Special user
519 Posts

Profile of samdan
Where do you get the dvd? What is difficulty level for a hobbyist?
Adam Paul
View Profile
Veteran user
332 Posts

Profile of Adam Paul
This is one of my best purchases in a long time. I've been using this quite a lot and it really hits them hard!
magiclee
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of magiclee
The website say's "Unavailable Right Now"
Does anyone know when it will be available?

magiclee
Magicman101uk
View Profile
Regular user
Nuneaton, UK
146 Posts

Profile of Magicman101uk
Hi All

Its worth noting Alan has a new version of this, with a completely different method to the original DLYH and Drawn Apart. Check out the demo at http://www.alanrorrison.com

Cheers

Paul
Anyone here believe in psycho-kinesis? Raise my hand!

www.paul-humphreys.com
evilvlad
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of evilvlad
Hey guys, just wanted to updated anyone patiently waiting with some great news. Drawn Apart is back up and running!

And now that I've taken over full operations of the website, I'm making sure that everything is working like clockwork. So if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at imperfectreality @ gmail.com or through the help form on the website.

Lot's of exciting projects coming in the near future as well, so visit the site for news and updates. http://www.imperfectreality.com

Vlad
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
I have been waiting for a replacement copy of Drawn apart since it first came out,I received a copy that did not work & was promised a replacement.

Jon Maronge had been promising me for almost 4 years that he would send me a copy.

After all that time lying to me-I sent it, I forgot to send it, I will send you another one, I forgot to send it,I sent you one............................etc.

I finally gave up.

I hope it all works out for you.

Mike
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Drawn Apart by Chase Hubler - reviews? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL