The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Not Magic but it's just so funny (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Neznarf
View Profile
Inner circle
NY then AZ now
1840 Posts

Profile of Neznarf
This so funny and a good idea for your show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4Y4keqTV6w
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."
MichaelKent
View Profile
Special user
560 Posts

Profile of MichaelKent
I think it's a great idea. And I'm sure that the originator of the bit is very proud of it.

I'm sure he'd LOVE (read sarcasm) a hundred magicians running around doing his material.
Neznarf
View Profile
Inner circle
NY then AZ now
1840 Posts

Profile of Neznarf
I've seen this type of routine used by entertainers at least 3 different times with 3 different songs. So yes, it's out there.

Just as I've seen "Chubby Bunny" done by DJ's at weddings and other parties.

Chubby Bunny is a contest of sorts where the contestants try and fit the most marshmellows in their mouth and say Chubby Bunny. Very Funny Bit!

Nez
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."
tntjr
View Profile
Elite user
483 Posts

Profile of tntjr
Many of us have played at one time or another and it can be a riot. Sadly, a few years ago a 5th grade girl in my town died while playing "chubby bunny" at a school function. Suffocated with a mouth full of marshmallows. It was a big deal locally.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Not Magic but it's just so funny (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL