The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Looking for a pull (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

limhanchung
View Profile
Veteran user
Malaysia
342 Posts

Profile of limhanchung
What pulls are there in the market?
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Georgetown, South Carolina
3094 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
There is really not much to a pull. You can easily make one yourself. The only real difference is the size and shape of the holder and what you are going to put into it.
Vernet makes a holder that is shaped to fit easily in the palm, and has a cap with ridges to hold cylindrical items or you can take the cap off for using silks and other things.
You should experiment with the hook-up placement that will accomadate your body style, as well as ease of retrieving the pull if that is your desire. Most any magic shop has them in stock.
Hope this helps at least a litte bit
David paul
Guilt will betray you before technique betrays you!
Mike Walton
View Profile
Special user
Chicago
984 Posts

Profile of Mike Walton
I've just purchased a couple of pulls and today, the materials to customize my own, so let me share what I have.

Cigarette Pull-Used to vanish lit cigarette, rolled up card, etc.

Universal Pull-Much larger with cap and plastic "teeth" attached to hold item(s). Can probably vanish 3 spongeballs, silks, etc.

There's also a coin pull available, which I didn't purchase.

After you buy one, you can easily figure out how to make your own. The materials are available at most fabric stores. I shopped Joanne fabrics today and found everything. The cigarette pull is about $2-$3. The universal ranges from $7-14 for the same thing depending where you shop.

Pulls offer such an amazing vanish.
oagwood
View Profile
Veteran user
Pleasant Hill, CA
392 Posts

Profile of oagwood
Walmart is an excellent source as well.

oliver
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Looking for a pull (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL