The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Crystal Card By Pieras Fitikides (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Irishghost
View Profile
Inner circle
www.gaffguy.com
1228 Posts

Profile of Irishghost
Well I got to say when I first opened the package I did not know what I was looking at. The gimmick was packaged, so when it was removed from the packing sleeve it is right on top of the other gimmick. I moved the Crystal card away from the gimmick, and a shiver went up the back of my next. I could have swore that I would be looking at the card that was just visable(on the Crystal card) on the back of the gimmick card, but it was no were to be seen. It is hard to explain what the effect looks like, so I will post a link.

The handling is dead easy, the booklet that comes with the effect is packed with lots of ideas within its 24 pages, and teaches seven original effects.

The Crystal card is very well made, and the 2 other gimmicks that come with the effect are made of the same quality.

An eerie effect to say the least. I showed this effect for the first time last week at a restaurant venue. The overall comments were "That is weird, I thought for sure I would see the card printed on the back of the deck" I think it only ads to the effect if you let the spectators set the mood for the effect. Some will be freaked out(in a good way) and others will look at you really strange. The effect plays strong all the way through and the end reveal, really hits home. I still love the way the Crystal card looks when it is passed over the card box(I use the card box,but you can pass it over a wallet,tablecloth a covered deck of cards, really anything,this booklet gives you lots of ideas.

I ordered the effect for 29.99(pounds) from The Merchant Of Magic in the U.K. The package took just under 7 days to arrive,which is fast for shipping to Canada. The guys kept up with my e-mails and answered every question I had asked. Really top notch service,thats why I will be returning for some of their other killer effect.

For the effect, well made gimmicks, and the overall effect of this effect(joke) I highly recommend this.

So here is the link http://www.magicshop.co.uk/crystal-card-......755.html

Get this effect today!!!

Regards,

Jeremy Hanrahan
I get to gaff some cool stuff for some cool people
kenny kadabra
View Profile
Elite user
scotland
450 Posts

Profile of kenny kadabra
Very interesting, but I can't get the clip to play, but looks good,
Kenny
Magic ain't an illusion ! it's a "way of life"
Dominic Reyes
View Profile
Inner circle
Got to a gig too early so wrote his
1429 Posts

Profile of Dominic Reyes
Jeremy,

Glad you like Crystal Card. As for our service, your more than welcome.
Thanks for your business!

Kenny,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with the clips on the page. There is a flash demo on the page, but if you scroll down to the 'player' further down the page and clip on the play button. It should play the wmv file.( Just tested it our side and it worked ok. If you still have problems PM us and one of the sales team will email you over the clip.

Hope this helps

Best wishes and good luck with your magic!
Dominic Reyes
The Merchant of Magic
http://www.MagicShop.co.uk
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
Right click and click on "save target as". Hope it works.
ruijorge
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Profile of ruijorge
Can someone explain to me how can TOMMY WONDER comment the trick if is not LIVE?
hiwese1
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of hiwese1
The trick looks ok but WOW I think is better.
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Georgetown, South Carolina
3094 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
Guilt will betray you before technique betrays you!
Dominic Reyes
View Profile
Inner circle
Got to a gig too early so wrote his
1429 Posts

Profile of Dominic Reyes
Ruijorge

Tommy helped out with, and performed Crystal Card shortly before he passed away.

Hope this helps

Best wishes
Dominic Reyes
Merchant of Magic Ltd
GODSQUAD
View Profile
New user
Ga
49 Posts

Profile of GODSQUAD
I think this is pretty over priced for what it is. Sure market it, but $50+... Someone has some deep pockets. Really all you have to do is some research..

Great effect, very bad price. Sorry
God Bless
themagicofdrew
View Profile
New user
49 Posts

Profile of themagicofdrew
I am reviewing this product for MUM magazine and I have mixed feelings, if you routine it as it is written up, you do the effect twice...I performed it as written up and on the second revelation, a spectator screamed, "he must be using a magnet!"...you get a cool visual but I would only do ONE selection/revelation, not two.
cviolette
View Profile
New user
Washington
73 Posts

Profile of cviolette
The video looks cool, but unfortunately, it's hard to ring in a prop that is not familiar to people, they automatically think gimmick.
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
Is this limited to revealing playing cards? If so, is it the same every time?

Thanx,
Mike
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Mike:

Crystal Vision is what you are probably looking for. You can reveal names, words, numbers, and simple pictures and shapes. It is up yo your imagination as to what you can reveal. I use it for a thought of number or shape, real-time prediction.

Tony
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
4071 Posts

Quote:
On 2007-06-11 18:28, Tony Iacoviello wrote:
Mike:

Crystal Vision is what you are probably looking for. You can reveal names, words, numbers, and simple pictures and shapes. It is up yo your imagination as to what you can reveal. I use it for a thought of number or shape, real-time prediction.

Tony

Thanks Tony, but I'm still wondering if the Crystal card is limited to the same card or cards each time?

Mike
themagicofdrew
View Profile
New user
49 Posts

Profile of themagicofdrew
Yes Ichazod, it is limited to 2 force cards.
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
I worked on an effect extremly similar to this about 8 years ago (used esp cards)and felt that the trick was just two transparent to be manufactured. Looks like I just missed out! I am glad that people seem to like this effect and I will follow its progression! I can't say that I hate the effect but I can't say that I fully like it. But it does look good and wish you the best of luck with it.
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
4071 Posts

Quote:
On 2007-06-15 22:08, themagicofdrew wrote:
Yes Ichazod, it is limited to 2 force cards.

Thanx Drew!
kalsolar
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of kalsolar
I nice idea, but the image of card is very faint once lifted from the deck no matter how it might appear on the video clip with optimum lighting. Most pro's will find this a tricky one to use effectively as part of the effect is that the image is left inmprinted on the crystal card. This image is just not clear enough the be seen well. that's my major disappointment about the trick.
kalsolar
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of kalsolar
My spelling and typing is a bit of disappointment too..I hope that made sense despite the word errors, lol.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Crystal Card By Pieras Fitikides (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL