The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Peter Loughran’s Entity (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicofCurtis
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
2545 Posts

Profile of magicofCurtis
Does anyone have the scoop on the Peter Loughran’s Entity..... I like the concept but is it all as promised ???
DanielSteep
View Profile
Inner circle
1409 Posts

Profile of DanielSteep
Personally I don't own it buthave seenthe gimick.. peter is a smart manbut it isint for me.. I suggest contacting peter!
Silvio Solaris
View Profile
Inner circle
Xtreme Magic
1110 Posts

Profile of Silvio Solaris
What I heard is that it is great. I will get one soon but contact Peter. He is the nicest guy around and has astounding customer service.
Magical Wishes

Silvio Solaris

'Is all that we see and seem but a dream within a dream?' E.A.Poe
ferrissteve
View Profile
Regular user
109 Posts

Profile of ferrissteve
I have recently purchased the entity and loved the concept and the effect, but after serious consideration have decided to sell it. the prop itself is well concieved and thought out however it just doesn't fit into my particular act. the prop can be used for many differnt applications. the effect comes complete with everything you need, including some great ideas from peter. I am sure there is a magician or mentalist out there that could peform wonders with this effect. a basic audience management skill set is required but that is addressed with the thorough instructons. I recommend this to anyone who is willing to put in the effort and time needed to make this effect truly mindboggling. one interesting idea that was not included is to actually pretend to use a "new" type of invisible thread to animate or move the object. please p.m. me for any other questions.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Peter Loughran’s Entity (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL