The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Where do I post about magic dealers? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

grant_gilson
View Profile
New user
Orange, Texas
64 Posts

Profile of grant_gilson
What heading do I post review/question about magic dealers?

Grant
grant_gilson
View Profile
New user
Orange, Texas
64 Posts

Profile of grant_gilson
Ok, I just read about what happened to Sweet & sour post.

That said - is penguin magic out of business? I made a small order before Christmas, Penguin said it shipped Jan 2 and I don't have it. I emailed Penguin (no responce) then phoned this morning - service and ORDER phone number disconnected. Don't know where else to turn. If no info here I'll just cancel credit card payment & try again somewhere else.

Thanks & sorry to post this here,

Grant
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
I received a Penguin order just yesterday. As usual their service was excellent. I suggest going to http://www.penguinmagic.com , double checking the phone number you're using and try again.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
It may be a temporary problem with the phone system. Neither the order line nor the sales line connects.
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Where do I post about magic dealers? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL