The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » HN Magic Review 116: A Ghost on the Table – T. Everett Bookings, III (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Harvey Nerzof
View Profile
Regular user
193 Posts

Profile of Harvey Nerzof
HN Magic Review 116: A Ghost on the Table – T. Everett Bookings, III

AD:

Just in time for Halloween, I've decided to release my close-up GHOST hunt routine. This is specifically designed for the restaurant worker who wants to have something "spooky" to entertain people with. Now here is the truth so no one gets upset. This is a three page manuscript so it may look thin for the price, but it's not! It features 3 of my favorite effects that move fast and it only takes you about 20 minutes to prepare enough "props" to perform it twenty or thirty times in an evening. You can pace the performance to run from 5 to 10 minutes depending on your style. This is not "heavy" but fun spooky! Plus it includes one of the most upfront requests for a big tip ever known.

If you want something different to increase your income then order
"A GHOST ON THE TABLE!"

REVIEW:

A couple of A4 pages with an age-old idea (the ghost key), and a childish presentation (from Magick). This one wouldn’t fool a drunk grandpa in the terminal stage of a combined Alzheimer/Parkinson disease.

OVERALL RATING: outrageous

H.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » HN Magic Review 116: A Ghost on the Table – T. Everett Bookings, III (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL