The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Garrett Thomas Lecture - Chattanooga, TN (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

neves710
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of neves710
I am hosting Garrett Thomas's Lecture at the Chattanooga Choo Choo in downtown Chattanooga. The Lecture will be Thursday Feb. 22nd at 7:00. Please pm me for more information. Thanks.
Tommy Brown
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of Tommy Brown
I'll be there for sure.
afun14u
View Profile
Loyal user
Tennessee
249 Posts

Profile of afun14u
Hello ALL,

Just wanted to bring this back up because it's this comming Thursday night! From what I have been hearing this is a NO MISS event.

Robert

PS. Adam great talking the other day, and good to see you here too Tommy
Empowering Kingdom Growth through Evangelistic Entertainment!
Scott Compton
View Profile
Special user
Hampton, VA
747 Posts

Profile of Scott Compton
Man, that is the night of our ring meeting in Knoxville and it is the last meeting before the Winter Carnival of Magic! I hate to miss this, but, duty calls......

Scott
Magic is an art. I am merely a tour guide.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scott-Compton-Magician/160270640674735

"You are the magic" Jay Ose to Albert Goshman
Tommy Brown
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of Tommy Brown
Robert,

Congratulations on your win at Magi-Fest!

I'm excited about Garrett's lecture this Thursday. I can't wait.
Trekdad
View Profile
Elite user
Telford, PA
445 Posts

Profile of Trekdad
My daughter and I saw Garrett's lecture last week in Reading, PA. He's so technically talented, but he also got my creative juices going. I'm still mulling over some of his articulate observations on doing impossible magic. I'm a hobbyist in magic, but in my chosen profession, I've seen and used some of the same principles. A lot learned from such a young performer! You'll love the lecture.
Barnhardt: You have tested this theory?
Klaatu: I find it works well enough to get me from one planet to the next.
The Day the Earth Stood Still
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11045 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
He did not even teach me one trick. All he did was make the tricks I do better, and change the way I perform. I saw him last Sunday in Reading, and last Monday in Philly, and I went out with him after the lecture to pump him for as much info as I could. In conclusion I suggest you buy him some hot wings, and fire questions at him like I did.
Al Angello
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
richgerb86
View Profile
Loyal user
Reading, Pa.
204 Posts

Profile of richgerb86
I saw him is Reading. I did notlike it.I disagreed with just about everthing he said.He is a great perfomer, I would have like to have seen more magic.I do not think he did one trick the whole second half of the lecture. It was my least favorite lecture that I have ever been at. But, from the post's I am reading I in the minority. If nothing else, he makes you think, & that is not a bad thing.
neves710
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of neves710
Tonight is the big night. I can't wait. I have heard so many great things about the lecture. Robert it was good talking to you too. I hope you can make it tonight.
Tommy Brown
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of Tommy Brown
I just got back and I enjoyed it. It was kinda long - 2 1/2 hours without a break, but he shares his thoughts about magic in general, not just about the stuff he does. He does some amazing stuff with coins and finger rings. He certainly thinks a lot about his effects and wants you to do the same with your own stuff.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Garrett Thomas Lecture - Chattanooga, TN (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL