The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi new here (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Pahtcub
View Profile
New user
Virginia
3 Posts

Profile of Pahtcub
Just wanted to write a note an introduce myself here, I'm 22 from Northern VA, and been interested in magic since the 6th grade, don't know how old I was though. I'm also interested in Music, the recording and playing of, R/C cars, and the J-Body platform, modding cars. I'm interested to see how informative this forum is to a young magician, who's not a perfesional. But anyway, hi.

Pat
Enri
View Profile
New user
Stuttgart, Germany
1 Post

Profile of Enri
Hi
I just want to intoduce myself, I´m from Germany so please don´t be to hard if you(and I´m shure you will)find some mistakes. I´m working in magic since a few years but I haven´t meet a lot of other magicens, jet. I´m 18 years old and like music, handball and comedy. I hope this forum will give me some new inspiration.

Enri
RazzleDazzle
View Profile
Regular user
Minnesota
107 Posts

Profile of RazzleDazzle
Welcome!
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Welcome to both of you... Enri you could use a seperate thread for yourself. This is a wealth of information so use it. Pull up a chair and begin typing your future posts while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Lee Marelli
View Profile
Special user
Aurora, Colorado
876 Posts

Profile of Lee Marelli
Welcome! You have come to the right place. There is something here for everyone. Please do not forget to post, because that is the fun of the Café. Enjoy!
"Mentalism is a state of mind." Marelli
peterscarlett
View Profile
Regular user
England
137 Posts

Profile of peterscarlett
Hi everyone - my name is Peter Scarlett from London UK. I am a professional magician working mainly in the London area at Banquets, Hospitality suites etc. I am also a dealer marketing my own range of "Pimpernel" products. I also MC shows at The Magic Circle and recently produced The Magic Circle Christmas Show for the public. This ran for 4 days with 2 performances each day and was a 100% sell out.
I am getting past my 'sell by date' but there is still a bit of life in the old dog yet!!
Peter Scarlett
Peter Scarlett Magic
www.peterscarlett.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi new here (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL