The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Can you recommend a music... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jimi2040
View Profile
New user
United Kingdom
62 Posts

Profile of jimi2040
I am trying to do a Zombie ball routine. I was wondering whether anyone knows any music that would be suitable. I would prefer something with a mystic atmosphere and 2~5 minutes long.

Sung
Stanyon
View Profile
Inner circle
Landrum, S.C. by way of Chicago
3433 Posts

Profile of Stanyon
5 minutes...hmmm...I'd go with 2 minutes and an edited version of something like "Tubular Bells". (The music from "The Exorcist")

Cheers! Smile
Stanyon

aka Steve Taylor

"Every move a move!"

"If you've enjoyed my performance half as much as I've enjoyed performing for you, then you've enjoyed it twice as much as me!"
Christopher Starr
View Profile
Inner circle
Heart of America
1850 Posts

Profile of Christopher Starr
Agreed - 2 minutes MAXIMUM please!!
Opus1
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of Opus1
Jimi,
There are 2 pieces (both available for downloading) that may work for you (both were designed specifically for zombie
The first suggestion is "Trance", found on the 'Imagination' page; the other is called "Zombie Dance", which can be found on the 'New Downloads' page.

Hope that helps, and good luck!
Tommy
jimi2040
View Profile
New user
United Kingdom
62 Posts

Profile of jimi2040
Thank you all for kind explanation.
brycol24
View Profile
New user
26 Posts

Profile of brycol24
How about a song from starwars or some other SiFi film....That is what I use. I don't know the name of the songs but if you look on Limewire or Bearshare you should be able to type in StarWars or Star Trek or something and find some cool stuff.

Good Luck!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Can you recommend a music... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL