The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Charity Gig Tonight! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Shodan
View Profile
Special user
Isle of Man
663 Posts

Profile of Shodan
So I was visiting an old work friend this morning who has put together a Charity Valentine's event taking place this evening. She's a bit fan of magic asked me if I'd do some magic for their friend who was manning reception. I did spectator cuts the aces and was immediately asked if I could come and do some walkaround at their function tonight. Sure I say!

My role has now grown to opening with a set for the whole room (the kind of setup usually seen on L&L DVDs) followed by walkaround plus table magic for the next 90 minutes, at which point they'll start auctioning off men in the name of Breast Cancer Awareness.

Nervous? Me? Nah... :-O

Wish me luck!
"You don't go up to strangers with a stick and come at their head...introduce yourself first, then come at them with a stick." - David Williamson
BrianMillerMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
CT
2050 Posts

Profile of BrianMillerMagic
Well you don't seem as though you need reassurance so best of luck to you!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Charity Gig Tonight! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL