The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Worst vanishing dove cage (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dahih beik
View Profile
Special user
palestine
817 Posts

Profile of dahih beik
Although this happened few years ago, the bitterness still hits me, and I would like to speak about it so no other member does the same mistake. 4 years ago I purchased a vanishing dove cage from Klamm magic. It was the flip flap type. It was posted in the linking ring and appeared beautiful in the ad, but when I received it, it was the greatest disappointment.

It was very dangerous for the dove and it couldn’t take more than one dove. It didn’t work and it was very cheaply made. I paid 500 $for this crud and an additional $250 for transport, since I live in the Middle East. I didn’t think it was worth it to send back. Anyone else have the same experience? Just keep away from the Klamm vanishing dove cage. I’ll never ever do business with these guys again.
Autumn Morning Star
View Profile
Grammar Hostess
Today, I corrected grammar in
1378 Posts

Profile of Autumn Morning Star
I am so sorry to hear about your experience. That was a lot of money to lose on a lousy prop. The Magic Café is an excellent place to find out if a prop is good or junk. You can also do a "search" with the name of the prop to see if others have commented on it.

There are dove cage vanishes by Proline and Abbotts, but I believe the absolute best dove cage vanish you can buy is the Nielson Vanish. It is expensive, but so totally worth it. It is safe and totally silent. Here is a link that discusses it: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/searc......=4040740

Good having you here at The Café!
Wonder is very necessary in life. When we're little kids, we're filled with wonder for the world - it's fascinating and miraculous. A lot of people lose that. They become cynical and jaded, especially in modern day society. Magic renews that wonder.
Doug Henning
dahih beik
View Profile
Special user
palestine
817 Posts

Profile of dahih beik
VERY HELPFUL! Thank you very much, Autumn Morning Star.
Autumn Morning Star
View Profile
Grammar Hostess
Today, I corrected grammar in
1378 Posts

Profile of Autumn Morning Star
So glad I could help out. Enjoy!
Wonder is very necessary in life. When we're little kids, we're filled with wonder for the world - it's fascinating and miraculous. A lot of people lose that. They become cynical and jaded, especially in modern day society. Magic renews that wonder.
Doug Henning
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Worst vanishing dove cage (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL