The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Who remembers cheaterscheater?? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

chr!s
View Profile
Regular user
newcastle
163 Posts

Profile of chr!s
Anybody? it was a website a couple years ago that I believe was shut down...anyway,it had some amazing flourish guys on there that I would love to see more footage of.if anybody has any clues about this,please,get back to me.
cheerzzz.
chr!sx
"you can't see your own rub-a-dub..."
-richard sanders
CardConjurer
View Profile
Loyal user
South Florida
202 Posts

Profile of CardConjurer
Yeah, I'm sure a lot of guys in the "pasteboard frolics" would remember possibly moreso than the people in here... Anyways, a lot of those guys are still around... Many of them are at decknique.net and some are at dananddave.com
I like cards.
Krumb
View Profile
Loyal user
Vancouver, WA
300 Posts

Profile of Krumb
Bone(admin), had some great card work posted, sorry to see it go.
jalal12321
View Profile
Loyal user
239 Posts

Profile of jalal12321
Yeh a lot of the guys from the old days hang out at dananddave.com/forum or decknique.net.....or the really rebelious ones at both. a lot of cool guys used to be at cheaters cheater. bone,daniel madison,harwin (jonas), roman. dam those lucky enough to be around .
chr!s
View Profile
Regular user
newcastle
163 Posts

Profile of chr!s
Thanks guys,il check those out.peace.
chr!sx
"you can't see your own rub-a-dub..."
-richard sanders
brokin6
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago
276 Posts

Profile of brokin6
I heard there was a war of epic proportions between them and the Handlordz (cough..couugh...CULT) that ended in pile of bodies strewn around and charred black decks everywhere (probably where eeeeeluzionist stole the idea for decks that look like they came outta the toilet) and alone atop the pile of bodies stood bone peacefully cutting his cards and looking among the ruins with a slight smile.
Why does coin magic make my head hurt!?!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Who remembers cheaterscheater?? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL