The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Trade Shows: Materials to study? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
TheDean
View Profile
Inner circle
Reno, Nevada
2164 Posts

Profile of TheDean
Just a re-cap... Videos are NOT just for sale.

A FEW VERY “select” applications have been accepted for MORE than the price of the LIVE course and I'm pretty sure those are gone as well... who knows.

In Action has it's own unique consequences as well... gambling on the notion that video would be available for LESS was a loosing bet BIG TIME!

Though IF there were “applications” available, they ARE worth more that the nearly $6,000 that were offered at during another LIVE EVENT in Chicago only!

The Joel event was one other BEST events I have ever been to and the RESULTS that TONS of the attendees have received is astounding! We have an ongoing "Private Mastermind" and there are literally hundreds of thousands of dollars with of REAL RESULTS in the group even thus far in such a short amount of time to date! - -Whoo Hoo!

The LIVE EVENT was definitely well worth the lousy $5,000+ per person!

Too, ICE, if you are still around, Joel is doing a “Profit Point LIVE” even in Melbourne in a few weeks… won’t be cheap but I’d like to shake you hand if you can make it! (No travel excuses now eh’?) I HOPE you can make it!

Think of YOU and your Success!

I am at your service and In HIS Service,
Dean (Certified Master InfoTainer) in Reno
<><
Dean Hankey, *M.D. - The Dean of Success Solutions!
Serving & Supporting YOU and Your Success!
"Book More Shows... Make More Money... SERVE MORE PEOPLE! - Not Necessarily In That Order…"

(*Marketing Doctor) Smile
Jerskin
View Profile
Inner circle
2496 Posts

Profile of Jerskin
I went to trade shows and saw what the other guys were doing.
GrEg oTtO

MUNDUS VULT DECIPI
TheDean
View Profile
Inner circle
Reno, Nevada
2164 Posts

Profile of TheDean
Greg... LONG TIME brother! Good to see you sharing here buddy!

That is originally how I got started in Tradeshows many years ago, I was at a few trade show events and saw a few other guys doing it and POW, I was hooked! (Back then!) over 125 trade shows later, (and after seeing Joel at first on the trade show full Joel’s training as well) I do things a TON differently MUCH to the pleasure and profit of my business re-elationships!

Win! Win! Win!

Thiking of YOU and Your Success!

I am at your service and in HIS Service,
Deano (loving life) in Reno
<><
Dean Hankey, *M.D. - The Dean of Success Solutions!
Serving & Supporting YOU and Your Success!
"Book More Shows... Make More Money... SERVE MORE PEOPLE! - Not Necessarily In That Order…"

(*Marketing Doctor) Smile
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Quote:
On 2007-02-14 14:32, Brian Lehr wrote:
I'm not sure how much trade show material is available, but I have the following:

1. Seth Kramer's book
2. Joshua Seth's notes and video
3. Eddie Tullock's DVD
4. Dick Ryan's DVD and Confidential Booking Reports
5. Joel Bauer's DVD, "Hustle, Hustle", and book on Persuasion
6. Mike Roger's video
7. Don Alan's DVD
8. Jim Snack's mp3 audio on trade shows

It's all good material, but the one's I learned the most from were:

1. Seth Kramer's book
2. Joshua Seth's notes and video
3. Joel Bauer's DVD
4. Jim Snack's mp3

There is also a seminar taking place at the end of this month (February) by Troy Milligan, training people on how to become a trade show magician. I was planning on attending, but things didn't work out for this year. If he does it next year, I may attend. His website is: http://www.becomeatradeshowmagician.com

All that being said, I do not currently perform at Trade Shows. Someday I want to, but I am now in the preparation stage.

Brian
Brian Lehr
View Profile
Inner circle
Edmonton, Canada
1605 Posts

Profile of Brian Lehr
Takeachance,

Was there a reason you quoted me in the above post, without making any comment? Smile

In any case, some of you may find this to be of interest:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......rum=77&0

Brian
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Trade Shows: Materials to study? (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL