The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » 'Impaled' by Josh London (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3341 Posts

Profile of tophatter
I just received Impaled from Josh London what a great card effect . The spectator selects a card & for the final reveal the selection is Impaled on The kings Sword ! I performed it Friday night & it got great reactions . The gimmick card is really nice made in Bicycle brand King of Clubs with a mini card Impaled on the sword . Force the card A double lift & you have a Miracle that takes place under the spectators Hand ! Comes with other routines this is the way I perform it . Highly recommended this is one gimmick card you will use.
Tophatter.
joshlondon17
View Profile
Special user
San Diego, CA
685 Posts

Profile of joshlondon17
Thank you for your kind words!

Josh London
Vinnie Laraway
View Profile
Inner circle
1272 Posts

Profile of Vinnie Laraway
Hey Josh, I didn't know you had effects out.. Anyway, this sounds really cool.. Where can we get it?

Best,
-Vinnie
joshlondon17
View Profile
Special user
San Diego, CA
685 Posts

Profile of joshlondon17
Vinnie,

I have 2 new effects coming out, a video with my revolutionary new Half-Pass that is really angle proof with my Triumph routine. And my friend Chris Wilson and I are working on the video and a book about marketing for magicians, using my marketing ideas that are not the run of the mill "show in a box, marketing in a box" marketing systems.

The material really works and has generated thousands upon thousands of doallars for me. I'm expecting to release the marketing book and all the other products in late April-essentially exploding on the magic community turning it upside down!

Also, I talked Chris Wilson into re-writing his book, The Urban Hypnosis Manual. However, in the process he has raised the price to $150.00. But, I got him to lower it to $50.00 and he'll print them out and staple them together. If interested you can PM me and I'll tell you more.

Also, look for videos of my Triumph, Half Pass, Clipped, Power cards and Impaled effects on my website at: http://www.MindBendingMagic.com

Thanks!
Josh London
Vinnie Laraway
View Profile
Inner circle
1272 Posts

Profile of Vinnie Laraway
Thanks for the info Josh! I'm shooting you a PM now...

-Vinnie
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3341 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Josh Your Welcome.
Tops
PasteboardPlayer
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of PasteboardPlayer
Um... how is this any different from Onosaka's effect titled "Backstabber"?
joshlondon17
View Profile
Special user
San Diego, CA
685 Posts

Profile of joshlondon17
I believe Backstabber has 2 cards impaled on the back design of the cards. If I'm mistaken please correct me.

Josh London
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » 'Impaled' by Josh London (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL