The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » New York Guys New DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

boydy
View Profile
Special user
Ayrshire, Scotland
881 Posts

Profile of boydy
Anyone got a review for these DVDs yet?

Also, does anyone have any idea when they'll be available for purchase in the UK?
jmcgrath
View Profile
Regular user
Tomorrow I'll make another
147 Posts

Profile of jmcgrath
Boydy,

I got a set of them at Blackpool, but I have not had a chance to look at them yet. I'm sure that they will be excellent, but it was just a pity that they used a 1:1 exchange rate so that $25 became £25.

The Mike Rubinstein and David Roth lectures were the highlight of the convention for me.

I'll post something up when I eventually get time to go over them, but at over 6 hours for the set it's not going to be soon.

Regards,

John
John McGrath
Doctor D
View Profile
Special user
563 Posts

Profile of Doctor D
Mike and David both said the DVD's wouldn't be available for quite a while, except from them at their lectures.
eddieloughran
View Profile
Special user
942 Posts

Profile of eddieloughran
I also bought them at Blackpool and although I have run quickly though them and further viewing is needed, the first impressions are very strong.

Good effects, with decent explanations,
and extra material of lectures and workshops.

Not for beginners ! Very detailed taking into account the bonus material and the cross referencing.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
I WANT THIS NOW!!!!
eddieloughran
View Profile
Special user
942 Posts

Profile of eddieloughran
Its not this !!
Its them ! Three dvd's on copper/silver work, and that's a lot of coining.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
I know I just want them. LOL I'm in Montana What lecture can I make?
boydy
View Profile
Special user
Ayrshire, Scotland
881 Posts

Profile of boydy
Anybody got a spare set??
h_A_Z
View Profile
Special user
Ireland/Msia
701 Posts

Profile of h_A_Z
Anyone willing to part from theirs?! I don't think I can wait any longer!
richgerb86
View Profile
Loyal user
Reading, Pa.
204 Posts

Profile of richgerb86
Any idea on release date? Heck, I'll even pre-order.
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2970 Posts

Profile of niva
What are these?
Yours,

Ivan
ScottRSullivan
View Profile
Special user
874 Posts

Profile of ScottRSullivan
They are the newest releases from the New York Coin guys: David Roth, Michael Rubinstein, Michael Gallo and Geoff Latta. Plus bonus material from Marc DeSouza and Kainoa Harbottle.

These DVDs are the followup to their last DVD release, Vol. 1: Coins Across. These discs are the next in the series: all on variations on Copper/Silver.

They include jam-packed sections (2 hours per disc) on:

Wild Coins, 2 Copper 1 Silver, Spellbound, Copper Silver with Props, Copper Silver Transpositions, plus tons of material from their seminars in Philadelphia and the guest appearances mentioned above.

Scott
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4674 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
WE have just been informed that the DVD's will be ready in about a month. There were only 100 advance sets made, exclusively for the European tour that began with the Blackpool convention last month. These sold out quickly. Each DVD of the three volume set not only has around 13 routines performed and carefully explained (including material that has never been filmed or published before), but a BONUS section as well. On here you will find snippits from our seminars, where we taught specific techniques, moves, or routines, performances from the Seminar, a couple of guest spots from Kainoa Harbottle and Marc DeSouza, and the most fun part for me - each DVD contains a hidden Easter Egg - look for a triangle on one of the menus, press the enter button on your remote, and you will find an unadvertised gem - one on each DVD.
The DVD's have been painstakingly edited so that you will be able to follow and learn each move and routine, and each contains an easy to use menu and state of the art graphics, which make for a more enjoyable viewing experience.
Boydy, a couple of the magic stores in Blackpool and London took a few of the sets, so you may be able to find them (if they still have them)if you can't wait for the release. Try Mark Mason, Davenports, International.
S.E.M. (The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth) is a sun and moon routine unlike any other. Limited to 100 sets, here is the promo:
https://youtu.be/aFuAWCNEuOI?si=ZdDUNV8lUPWvtOcL
$325 ppd USA (Shipping extra outside of USA). If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4674 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
Look for a review by Dustin Stinett in the May issue of Genii. Curtis Kam will also put out a review in the June issue of MUM, and Dan Watkins will share his thoughts on his website, http://www.coinvanish.com . Watch for updates here on the Café!
S.E.M. (The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth) is a sun and moon routine unlike any other. Limited to 100 sets, here is the promo:
https://youtu.be/aFuAWCNEuOI?si=ZdDUNV8lUPWvtOcL
$325 ppd USA (Shipping extra outside of USA). If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » New York Guys New DVD (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL