The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Cube Trunks--suggestions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Habu
View Profile
Veteran user
Texas / Alabama
393 Posts

Profile of Habu
I am searching for a good price on a trunk. I have found these cube style TRUNKS that seem to fit the bill perfectly.

They are metal sided and can be painted to fit my show.

I'm planning to use 2 of them. One to transport magic props, the other to transport stage props. During the performance I will use one to house the unused magic props, and the other to store the used magic props. Then after the show I put the stage props into the empty cube.

This is similar to what I had many years ago and it was a great size.

I'd like to get something like these but hopefully for a little less.

These are $120 each including shipping.

I tried K-mart and Walmart but they either didn't carry them or they had cheap hinges and didn't seem tough enough.

Anyone know where I can get a better deal for similar size and quality?
www.magicbyhabu.com
Habu: Taken from SR-71 spy plane I worked on. It's name came from a poisonous snake on Okinawa. Hope my magic isn't poisonous!
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3728 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
The only thing I would wish for in a trunk like this would be an inset handle on the top. The side handles (and I've had just about every type of case/trunk over the years) are a pain in the butt...you can only carry one at a time, even if they're light.

Steve
Habu
View Profile
Veteran user
Texas / Alabama
393 Posts

Profile of Habu
Good point.
www.magicbyhabu.com
Habu: Taken from SR-71 spy plane I worked on. It's name came from a poisonous snake on Okinawa. Hope my magic isn't poisonous!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Cube Trunks--suggestions (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL