The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » My Kind Of Magic - A new Ebook by Solyl Kundu- Newest update!!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Harv
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm building a fence with
1127 Posts

Profile of Harv
This is a description from Solyl himself:

"Regarding the e-book of Solyl Kundu ...

‘My Kind of Magic’ is an e-book amassed and brought out by Solyl Kundu.
In this .PDF file e-book 10 complete routines plus several effects collected from
reputed magic journals and lecture-notes that Solyl has contributed to or created
over the years has been lucidly explained within 48 pages, with several clear line drawings
and color photographs. The e-book contains 28 effects of conjuring and close-up variety.

Magicians who know Solyl know him to be a versatile performer. There are routines to
satisfy any magician, whether his/her interest is close-up, conjuring, Children’s party or
school assembly and club shows.

There are routines / effects with Cards, Matchboxes, Silks, Confetti, and Feather Flower
Bouquets, Business Cards, Spring Flowers, and a Self-vanishing cane that is a Gem for
stage magic. There are effects that will amuse your spectators as well as fetch you bookings
(keep your fingers crossed Smile too. The routines supplied are complete with presentation and patter
suggestions. Solyl is a professional entertainer who knows what audiences like and will pay for.

Solyl (or Salil Kumar Kundu in real life) is TVP for India – N and the funds from this PDF will be used to organize a Magic Convention in early 2008 in his territory under the banner of
PC Sorcar Ring #83. Therefore if you care to learn or use or just want to
add an offbeat digest to your magic library just send an email to ibmring83@gmail.com or
solylkundu@gmail.com for additional information.

The Ebook is $22 USD and is available as a printable PDF or WinZip file"

Thank you for looking!"

Solyl
harishjose
View Profile
Special user
932 Posts

Profile of harishjose
Go lean my friend. Post under one thread...
Cheers,
To believe is Magic.
Harv
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm building a fence with
1127 Posts

Profile of Harv
An "Inside Magic" profile of Solyl: http://insidemagic.com/magicnews/Feature......3082772/
solylkundu
View Profile
New user
Kolkata, India
19 Posts

Profile of solylkundu
Hi! All,

Greetings from Solyl Kundu, Kolkata, India.

Harvey Sweetman is one of the first few happy receiver of the e-book My Kind of Magic. Reading his posting several magicians have asked me how to send the money.

That's easy; just send me a mail informing me your desire to have the book. I'll arange to send you a paypal money request and you can send USD22 via paypal.

Best regards.

MAGICordially,

Solyl
Magic Makes Merriment.

Merriment is Magnified by

Solyl Kundu, The Magician.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » My Kind Of Magic - A new Ebook by Solyl Kundu- Newest update!!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL