The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Calling All Magicians in Phoenix (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1591 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
All,

I want to meet other magicians in Phoenix and organize a fundraiser for the Phoenix Children's Hospital. Please pm if you are interested and I will send you my contact information. There is nothing firm now but I wanted to put my feelers out to see if anyone is interested before I go further. It would be a stage type variety show. Please let know Thanks.

Patrick
Mattillusion
View Profile
Regular user
170 Posts

Profile of Mattillusion
Michael Finney is from Phoenix. He has a charity of his own and might be able to help with some advice on how to put on show like this, if not participate himself.
Lance Richardson
View Profile
Loyal user
246 Posts

Profile of Lance Richardson
Living Illusions is from Phoenix,www.livingillusions.com
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1591 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
Thank you very much, I will look them up.
Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3943 Posts

Profile of Julie
Patrick

Contact Clark Wirthlin, President of I.B.M. Ring #55 rerecros@cox.net and he'll be able to get the word out.

BTW there is a Ring meeting and excellent lecture scheduled for this coming Tuesday @ 7 P.M. (social hour at 6). Visit Ring55.org for details.

Julie
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
Jolly Roger is from Phoenix, along with a bunch of magicians who hang out on The Little Darling's board.
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
IllusionJack
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas, Nevada
376 Posts

Profile of IllusionJack
Andre Kole is also from Phoenix.

--Jack Smile
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1591 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
All,

Thank you for your help. I was looking for magicians that wanted to help. I was told to plan everything out and then come to the local ring for magicians. I have decided that I am going to go on with just a few magicians that have shown interest. I am talking to a few sponsor right now so it should be a pretty cool show.

Patrick
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Calling All Magicians in Phoenix (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL