The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » New Shoulder Holster To Hold Your Stuff (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Dustin Baker
View Profile
Inner circle
California
1006 Posts

Profile of Dustin Baker
By the way, Wal-mart is also a good place to get pouches. I butchered 2 hip-packs and found the individual pieces quite useful.

$4.97 per hip-pack / yields 3-4 universally sized pouches = good deal.
Think inside the box. . . it's less crowded.
Jerry
View Profile
Inner circle
Some where in Florida
1409 Posts

Profile of Jerry
Has anyone tried the Highcaliber Magic product line. They have three major items of shoulder holsters made for magicians specifically.
I was considering purchasing the "Richo" which is the in-between model (not to big, not too small).
Here's the website, tell me what you think.

http://www.highcalibermagic.com/

JerryB
daviaac
View Profile
Veteran user
351 Posts

Profile of daviaac
Jerryb, the highcaliber products have been brought up before not sure where but I think the general consensus is that you get what you pay for and ive heard from many that they are a solis investment

luke
- the secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources
Dustin Baker
View Profile
Inner circle
California
1006 Posts

Profile of Dustin Baker
Quote:
On 2008-04-14 16:04, Jerry wrote:
Has anyone tried the Highcaliber Magic product line. They have three major items of shoulder holsters made for magicians specifically.
I was considering purchasing the "Richo" which is the in-between model (not to big, not too small).

JerryB

1: It's called the "Ricochet".
2: It's neither larger or smaller than the original model - it just doesn't have pockets on the side that faces your body.
3: The concensus is that they are excellent quality, whether or not they're worth the price depends on how often you'll use them and if you really need one.
4: From what I understand Joel will customize the holster to fit your specific needs for no extra charge.
Think inside the box. . . it's less crowded.
DonHarlan
View Profile
Loyal user
Richmond, VA
296 Posts

Profile of DonHarlan
Quote:
On 2008-04-15 14:27, dbaker_creator wrote:
Quote:
On 2008-04-14 16:04, Jerry wrote:

JerryB

1: It's called the "Ricochet".
2: It's neither larger or smaller than the original model - it just doesn't have pockets on the side that faces your body.
3: The concensus is that they are excellent quality, whether or not they're worth the price depends on how often you'll use them and if you really need one.
4: From what I understand Joel will customize the holster to fit your specific needs for no extra charge.

I use one of Joel's holsters; it is some of the best leather work I have seen in a while. This would be one of the best investments in prop management I have ever made. I had him make me one to fit my needs, his CS is outstanding. If you’re tired of your tricks being unorganized then the benefit far outweighs the cost IMO.
“Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.”-Tom Robbins
<BR>
<BR>“One man's "magic" is another man's engineering".-Robert A. Heinlein
Jerry
View Profile
Inner circle
Some where in Florida
1409 Posts

Profile of Jerry
I perform a search on High Caliber and found a separate topic discussing this item.
I am in the process of purchasing this product base on the my needs; conversation with Joel; website info and customer response.

JerryB
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » New Shoulder Holster To Hold Your Stuff (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL