The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » I got my Axtell Peanuts the Elephant! :) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jim Poor
View Profile
Special user
Fairfax, VA
676 Posts

Profile of Jim Poor
I'm thinking about clothes for him. Maybe a diaper or 'pull ups' since he's such a big boy Smile

This guy is very very cute. I can't wait to introduce him to the world.

Jim
The Great Smartini
View Profile
Inner circle
2280 Posts

Profile of The Great Smartini
Jim,

Is this the puppet with the squirting water feature? Not sure if you got this upgrade but would love to hear from you about it if you did as I'm considering purchasing this. Thanks!

Smartini

ps. Just how big is this guy?
Jim Poor
View Profile
Special user
Fairfax, VA
676 Posts

Profile of Jim Poor
I did get the squirter as well as a magnet implanted in the trunk.

I haven't had time to play with him yet, but hopefully tomorrow.
The Great Smartini
View Profile
Inner circle
2280 Posts

Profile of The Great Smartini
The magnet in the trunk is a nice idea...I'm assuming so it can do tricks like Slippy the Seal. I'm still trying to decide between the fire breathing dragon which is pretty cool (but would involve an ongoing expense) and the elephant which is a low cost way of adding some real audience interactiveness...kids just love getting squirted...I was thinking of using a Tenyo Tumbler and pretending to have the puppet magically drink the water and finish with spraying the audience a bit...nice fun to go along with whatever dialogue you'd include.
axtell
View Profile
V.I.P.
Steve Axtell
2126 Posts

Profile of axtell
Smartini, the smoke cans last a very long time for the Dragon. If you held it down continuously the manufacturer says it will spray for 20 minutes a can!

The elephant squirter is really fun too!

Jim I'm interested to see what you do with your elephant and the manget. Send photos to my email! We'll put it on the web.

Ax
Axtell Expressions, Inc.
Pro Puppets, Magic & Animatronics
Jim Poor
View Profile
Special user
Fairfax, VA
676 Posts

Profile of Jim Poor
I'll do that. I'm running 70+ hour weeks right now so I've barely had him out of the box.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » I got my Axtell Peanuts the Elephant! :) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL